At Central Contracts we aim to provide our customers with as much assistance as possible when they are looking at information that relates to the purchase of their new vehicle.
Maintenance is one of the most valuable options that you can add to your finance contract - quite simply because the risk of paying for expensive and unplanned maintenance costs is underwritten for you.
Key customer benefits of Vehicle Maintenance Servicing Cover:
- All maintenance invoices paid for and processed
- Fixed term budgeting
- Access to a Service Booking Line where we make all the service arrangements
- Access to over 6,000 dealers in the UK and Northern Ireland
Key customer benefits of Tyre Replacement Cover:
- Tyres replaced at 2mm tread depth as opposed to 1.6mm - the legal limit
- Only vandalised or stolen tyres excluded from the maintenance package
- 24/365 call centre
- Free mobile tyre service available at office or home, on an appointment basis
- Scheduled Fleet Inspections - by arrangement
- Premium Brand tyres fitted - Michelin, Continental and Bridgestone
Other customer benefits include:
- Optional glass cover, mobile repair service with a fix-first approach who only fit original equipment glass. 110 branches throughout the UK.
- Optional breakdown cover, 24/365 service with the option of a 24-hour hire car upon request and a patrol fix rate of 82%. Branded patrols with a 45-minute average speed of attendance.
- Minimum hassle - one number to call for all services
Breakdown Cover offers fantastic peace of mind. However impressive the quality of the vehicle may be, breaking down is always a possibility.
The breakdown product we offer to our customers is delivered by major service providers throughout the UK. This offers a number of options:
- Roadside Assistance - this is the minimum level of cover and provides 24-7 roadside assistance throughout the UK. If it cannot be fixed on the spot it will be taken to the nearest garage.
- Home Start - this policy gives the customer all the benefits of Roadside Assistance at the vehicle's home address.
- Onward Travel - provides a replacement vehicle with driver for up to 17 passengers when the vehicle is covered by Minibus Rescue and a prompt local repair cannot be arranged.
In certain cases for an additional payment, the following facility can also be bolted onto the Breakdown Cover product:
- Relay - adding this option to the breakdown policy ensures that the driver can be transported home or to their UK destination of choice if the AA is unable either to fix the vehicle at the roadside or arrange a prompt local repair.
- Relay Plus - in addition to the benefits available under Relay, drivers who take out a Relay Plus option, are able to choose from a range of alternative travel options, such as a replacement car for up to 48 hours, public transport costs or an overnight stay.
Replacement cars and light commercial vehicles can be made available to customers who choose to take out a Relief Vehicle option alongside their monthly maintenance contract. Their original vehicle may be unavailable for any number of unforeseen reasons: e.g. accident, servicing, mechanical problems, or undergoing repairs. If your vehicle has to be taken off the road for any reason, it's wise to have a policy in place to replace it.
Key customer benefits:
- 24 hour 'No Quibble' replacement car policy
- Dependent on the Relief Vehicle package taken out, the customer's requirement can, in most cases, be met within two hours. This depends on the make and model of the vehicle and how readily replacements are available
- Dedicated team of reservation agents to ensure prompt service.
Business Car Taxation Reform
If you're considering a new company vehicle, you'll no doubt have many questions that relate to the following;
- How Tax is calculated?
- What is the P11D?
- What items are included to arrive at the price on which your tax is calculated?
- How is car benefit calculated for a car with an approved CO2 emission
To discover the answers to these and many more questions, click below to open the fact sheet in a new window.