If you’re looking for a new car but are worried about the initial cost and stress of saving then leasing could be the perfect solution.
There are a multitude of reasons why you should lease a car which you may not even know about.
One of the most appealing points of leasing a vehicle either it be for commercial or personal use is the low initial payment which is made at the start of your contract. Usually you will be expected to pay 3 monthly payments upfront. Depending on the vehicle which you want to lease, this is much more manageable than taking out a loan for a car which has a high interest rate or purchasing a car in full. Result!
Another reason to lease a vehicle is that you have control over how long you would like the leasing contract to last and be able to choose the amount of mileage allowance you will have for each year.
A number of contracts also offer the car tax to be paid for the duration of your contract or for the first year. Another cost which you can strike off your expense list!
Once you have the car and have made the initial payments you will then have to pay a fixed monthly payment which you agreed to when signing the contract. These payments will vary from each vehicle however you will always know when the payment is due and how much it will cost each month.
No need to worry about car depreciation as you will be paying a fixed amount each month and simply return the car at the end of the contract or you will have the choice to purchase the car should you wish to.
If you own a business and are looking to enhance your professional image, leasing a fleet of vehicles to match your look has many benefits. Not only will you be able to lease a fleet at a competitive price but you will also be eligible to take advantage of the taxation benefits. If you are interested in leasing for your business then ask a member of the sales team who will easily be able to advise you and soon enough you will understand the benefits.
The last reason why you should consider car leasing is that at a small extra cost you will also be able to have your car maintained depending on which lease plan you have. This is a no brainier especially for companies looking to lease a fleet as repair can come at a high price. Which is why the small maintenance fee should be considered.
Once the contract is ending you will then have the choice to lease a new vehicle. What’s not to love about having a new vehicle every 2 to 4 years? If you already lease a vehicle here are a few things which you can do in order to keep your car in great shape:
- Always make sure that you check the tyre pressure. This will keep the tyres in good condition and hopefully make them last longer. Losing tyre pressure will also reduce the mpg you will achieve.
- Keep your car clean is something which is usually obvious however if you keep it looking brand new inside and out at the end of your contract it will be examined for wear and tear if you keep it looking pristine there will be no need to worry about the final checks before the contract is over.
- Making time to schedule services is essential to show that you have been taking care of your vehicle. Keeping an up to date service log will also ensure that you have stuck to the terms and conditions of the contract.
- A small secret tip to ensure that you stick to your agreed mileage is to keep a running total each week of how many miles you are travelling to keep on track.
- Finally have fun leasing remember that you are getting the car much sooner than if you were to purchase a brand new one without the worry of ordering the car and waiting for weeks for it arrive or the astronomical cost!